General Terms and Conditions
- The object of these Special Conditions is the purchase by the Client from Clidom Energy, S.L. (Holaluz) of 100% renewable electricity under the special tariff for electric vehicle (hereinafter “EV”).
- The special conditions for VEV complement and define the General Terms and Conditions of the Contract for the supply of electricity of Holaluz, which are generally applicable.
- Price and tariff.
The special tariff for EV has hourly discrimination and will only be available for supply points with an access tariff of 2.0DHS and 2.1DHS. The prices vary in accordance with the contracted power. They are the following:
Prices for under 10kW
From 1 to 7h. Supervally Period: 0,060€/kWh.
From 23 to 1h. and from 7 to 13h. Valley Period: 0,080€/kWh.
From 13 to 23h. Peak Period: 0,150kWh.
Prices from 10kW to 15kW
From 1 to 7h. Supervally Period: 0,066€/kWh.
From 23 to 1h. and from 7 to 13h. Valley Period: 0,099€/kWh.
From 13 to 23h. Peak Period: 0,164kWh
- The conditions for the electricity supply contained in the present Special Conditions are subject to the legislation applicable on the first day of May of 2018 (RD 1053/2014 (ITC BT-52), Order ETU/1282/2017, 22nd December, Order IET/2735/2015, 17th December, Order ETU/1133/2017, 21st November, and Order ETU/257/2018, 16th March). The Conditions may be updated in accordance with the legal dispositions or regulations of any nature which may be approved, passed, ratified or modified, that enter into force after that date and before the date of activation of the supply of electricity that may affect the prices, terms or concepts related to the electricity supply.
These conditions will have an initial duration of one (1) year. This contract will enter into force at the date of validation and will be valid from the date of activation of the electricity supply by Holaluz.
- Regulated concepts.
- Regulated concepts are concepts subject to regulation, and that are external to the will of the parties, such as taxes or charges. Regulated concepts and in general any other concept that is approved, enacted, ratified that modifies the legal dispositions or regulations of any nature and that affects or has an impact on the prices, terms or concepts associated to the electricity supply and, in particular for the charge of electric vehicles, or that entails an extra cost for the supply of electric energy will be billed and/or transferred to the Client in accordance with the applicable legislation at the time of consumption, from the date which is legally determined and with the economic implications and of any other nature that may arise. Regulated concepts will be applicable depending on the tariff and the conditions of the access contract of the Client, or those revised by Holaluz, under its criteria only in the case that they entail an economic saving with respect to the previous.
- The downward and upward variations in the tariffs and access charges, canons and regulated concepts that may be approved by the Administration for their application during the validity of the Contract, taking as a base RD 1164/2001 and Order IET 2735/2015, will be transferred to the Client when applicable.
In case you want to resolve, you can find all the information here.