- Why should I switch to Holaluz?
- During the switch to Holaluz, will my energy supply be cut off?
- Do I have to do any paperwork for switching to Holaluz ?
- Do I need to change my installation to switch to Holaluz?
- If I switch to Holaluz, can I go back to my old company?
- Can I switch to Holaluz if I don't hold the electricity contract?
- It really won't cost me a thing to switch to Holaluz?
- Will I have a minimum contractual period if I switch to Holaluz?
- What documentation do I need to register a new electricity contract on Holaluz?
- I don't have electricity. How much does it cost to register a new supply point?
- How do I know which rate I have now?
- How can I change the power or electricity rate when signing up for Holaluz?
- How do I know which power suits me best?
- How can I change the electricity supplier to Holaluz?
- How do I register a new electricity contract with Holaluz?
- How do I know which Holaluz rate suits me best?
- I'm a tenant. Can I switch over to Holaluz?
- Can I have more than one electricity contract with Holaluz?
- What happens if I have any doubts about Holaluz?
- If I switch to Holaluz, who will send me the bill?
- How often will the Holaluz bill arrive?
- Can I send you my meter reading?
- How can I consult with you about a doubt regarding my bill?
- What if I have an incident with Holaluz?
- If I switch to Holaluz, who will come to read my meter?
- Can I modify the payment account, the contract holder or the contracted power?
- Can I modify the power or electricity rate after contracting it?
- What is the term Energy on my bill?
- What is the term Power on my bill?
- What are the electricity taxes?
- What is the meter rental?
- Which is the distributor in my area?
- What is the free market in the energy sector?
- What was the Last Resort Rate (TUR)?
- What are the Energy Benefits
- Who generates the energy that I consume?
- Who is Red Eléctrica de España?
- What does a distributor do?
- What is an electricity supplier?
- What is the ICP?
- What is your CUPS?
- What are the electricity tolls (peajes)?
- What is a charge point?
- Can I have a charge point for my electrical car at home?
- Can I connect my car to a normal outlet in my house?
- How much power does an electrical car need?
- How much power does an electrical motorcycle need?
- How much does a charge point at home for my electric car cost?
- What is a slow charge point?
- What is a semi-fast charge point?
- How much does an electrical vehicle charge point in a community parking lot cost?
- Can I install a charge point in community parking space?
- Is it possible for each resident to have their own individual charger in a community parking lot?
- Do I have to register another supply point to be able to install a charge point for my car?
- If I have a company, can I put chargers for my company's electrical vehicles?
- What is photovoltaic (PV) solar energy?
- What does a solar installation include?
- How much does a solar panel installation cost?
- What aids or tax benefits does exist for the installation of solar panels?
- Where can I buy solar panels?
- Is it legal to install solar panels on the roof?
- What does “simplified compensation” in self-consumption mean?
- Why does Holaluz believe in self-consumption?
- How many solar panels do I need for a house?
- Can I sell the surplus energy from my solar panels?
What aids or tax benefits does exist for the installation of solar panels?
There are numerous aids for the installation of solar panels throughout the territory, managed by different institutions at different levels, generally they are of a municipal or autonomous scope, although they can also cover provincial or national territory. Unfortunately there is not one single search site that centralizes all this information and therefore, it is advisable to request information from the city council and the autonomous institution in charge of energy in your area. However, we have collected some of these aids. Check them out here.It is important to carefully read the regulations of the aid since there may be limitations, such as that the year of construction of the house is prior to a certain year. Likewise, it is necessary to clearly understand the requirements that are set for its processing to guarantee that you can obtain them or comply within the term established by the grant resolution. For example, there can be a requirement of presentation of a certificate of energy efficiency of the home, or of a technical building report (ITE). Finally, it is appropriate to make sure the amount that is eligible for aid, that is, what items can be subsidized and what is the maximum amount that is subsidized. For all this, at Holaluz, we only manage those aids that allow for an integral processing on our part and that do not entail from the start, a lost cost to the Client.
On the other hand, there are numerous municipalities that offer a tax benefit of the property tax to those owners who have installed in the previous year, solar panels for electricity generation, without it being legally obligatory. These bonuses are included in the tax regulation of the “Impuesto de Bienes Inmuebles” of each municipality. Therefore, this is where you can check to see if you can benefit from it.
If you buy your installation from us, we can take care of all the paperwork so that you only worry about saving with green energy.
Customer Service900 64 92 92
|Data controller:||HOLALUZ-CLIDOM, S.A.|
|Purpose:||Sending of information and/or service provision|
|Legitimation:||Contract performance or express consent.|
|Recipients:||Personal data will not be transferred to third parties outside the scope of the services provided.|
|Rights:||Access, rectification and erasure of the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.|
|Additional information:||You can check the additional information about Data Protection on our web.|