- Why should I change to HolaLuz.com?
- During the change over, will I be without electricity?
- Do I have to do any paperwork for the change?
- Do I need to change my installation to switch over to HolaLuz.com?
- If I change, can I go back to my old company?
- Can I switch to HolaLuz.com if I don't hold the electricity contract?
- It really won't cost me a thing to switch to HolaLuz.com?
- Will I have a minimum contractual period if I make the change?
- What documentation do I need in order to register a new electricity contract on HolaLuz.com?
- I don't have electricity. How much will it cost me to register a new supply point?
- How do I know which rate I have now?
- How can I change the power or electricity rate when signing up for HolaLuz.com?
- How do I know which rate suits me best?
- How can I change the power company to HolaLuz.com?
- How do I register a new electricity contract with HolaLuz.com?
- How do I know which rate suits me best?
- I'm a tenant. Can I switch over to HolaLuz.com?
- Can I have more than one electricity contract?
- What happens if I have any doubts?
- Who will send me the bill?
- How often will the bill arrive?
- Can I send you my meter reading?
- How can I consult with you about a doubt regarding my bill?
- What if I have an incident?
- Who will come to read my meter?
- Can I modify the payment account, the contract holder or the contracted power?
- Can I modify the power or electricity rate after contracting it?
- What is the term Energy on my bill?
- What is the term Power on my bill?
- What are the electricity taxes?
- What is the meter rental?
- Which is the distributor in my area?
- What is the free market?
- What is the Last Resort Rate (TUR)?
- What is a social grant?
- Who generates the energy that I consume?
- Who is Red Eléctrica?
- What does a distributor do?
- What is a marketer?
- What is the ICP?
- What is your CUPS?
- What are the electricity tolls (peajes)?
- What is a charge point?
- Can I have a charge point for my electrical car at home?
- Can I connect my car to a normal outlet in my house?
- How much power does an electrical car need?
- How much power does an electrical motorcycle need?
- How much does a charge point at home for my electric car cost?
- What is a slow charge point?
- What is a semi-fast charge point?
- How much does an electrical vehicle charge point in a community parking lot cost?
- Can I install a charge point in community parking space?
- Is it possible for each resident to have their own individual charger in a community parking lot?
- What paperwork do I have to do in order to have a charge point for an electric car?
- Do I need to purchase a charge point for my electric car?
- Do I have to register another supply point to be able to install a charge point for my car?
- If I have a company, can I put chargers for my company's electrical vehicles?
- I want to adapt my fleet of commercial cars, what do I have to take into account? Do I need a special permit?
- What is photovoltaic (PV) solar energy?
- What does a solar installation include?
- How much does a solar panel installation cost?
- What aids or tax benefits does exist for the installation of solar panels?
- Where can I buy solar panels?
- Is it legal to install solar panels on the roof?
- What does “simplified compensation” in self-consumption mean?
- Why does Holaluz believe in self-consumption?
- How many solar panels do I need for a house?
Why does Holaluz believe in self-consumption?
When we said years ago that we wanted self-consumption to be the energy standard, many people found it inconsistent, being an electric company. And, it is true that we sell electricity. But most of all, for 9 years we have had the objective of achieving a 100% energy-sustainable world and that means offering the most efficient and environmentally friendly solutions at all times.
Until a couple of years ago, we were doing that only by marketing renewable energy through our activity of representing renewable producers in the wholesale market. After that, we added a global self-consumption service, from the installation of the panels to the global management of that green energy. We believe that self-consumption is no longer an option but THE SOLUTION.
And it is part of our way of doing things, proving that being a company and making a living from it does not only mean that we cannot do things well for the common good, but that we achieve it precisely thanks to our abilities as a company.
It is a very clear win - win for everyone :)
Do you want to know more about self-consumption? Here you can find all the necessary information.
Customer Service900 64 92 92
|Data controller:||HOLALUZ-CLIDOM, S.A.|
|Purpose:||Sending of information and/or service provision|
|Legitimation:||Contract performance or express consent.|
|Recipients:||Personal data will not be transferred to third parties outside the scope of the services provided.|
|Rights:||Access, rectification and erasure of the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.|
|Additional information:||You can check the additional information about Data Protection on our web.|