Help topics

Can I modify the payment account, the contract holder or the contracted power?

No problem! You can change the current account whenever you want, as well as the name of the account holder and the contracted power (as long as your Electrical Inspection Bulletin is less than 20 years old). And you can manage it comfortably from your client's area on our website.

Need help?

Each sector has its own jargon, we'll help you to understand ours so that you don't have any doubts and so that you can make the right decision.
Read the glossary

Call us at 900 67 07 07

Or we will call you