Company Data. Clidom Energy, S.L., a Spanish company, is registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Volume 42244, Folio 131, Page B-405378, Registration 1, with Tax ID No. (CIF) B-65445033, whose main office is in Barcelona (08039) Paseo Juan de Borbón 99-101, 4ª Planta (hereinafter, Holaluz.com).
Accreditations Holaluz.com is an electricity marketing company with accreditation number R2-408, accredited by both Red Eléctrica de España and by the Spanish Electricity Market Operator to supply electricity to all customers on the Peninsula.
Communications. Holaluz.com may be contacted by any of the following channels:
By mail to our offices: Paseo Juan de Borbón 99-101, 4ª Planta, 08039, Barcelona By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Via web form, accessed at: https://www.holaluz.com/en/contact/ By phone: (+34) 900 64 92 92
Services provided online and Electronic Contracting. The Site is the online platform through which Holaluz.com offers the contracting of the electricity supply that it acquires from various Distributors for marketing throughout Spain (except for the territories of the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
The Site providers the User with all prior information necessary for evaluating the offer by Holaluz.com, in particular: our rates, https://www.holaluz.com/en/electricity-rates/, our offer for individuals, https://www.holaluz.com and our offer for companies https://www.holaluz.com/en/businesses/.
Therefore, the contracting of the supply is formalized electronically through the contracting procedure that is started at https://alta.holaluz.com and that, by following all of the steps therein, provides the User with an electricity supply contract subject to our general contracting terms and conditions, accessible at https://www.holaluz.com/en/legal-documents/general-conditions/ Holaluz.com, and the particular terms and conditions agreed upon with the User, which are communicated by email for their final acceptance online, at which time the contract is formalized and the User also becomes a Customer of Holaluz.com.
Correct use of our Site. As a User, you are obligated to make correct, diligent and legal use of our Site, which means, among other things, that:
- You will use the Site for the purposes for which it is intended, i.e., for information about our services and their contracting and you will abstain from any use of the Site and/or its contents that may be contrary to the law, public order, morals or generally accepted good customs;
- You will respect the intellectual and industrial rights of the Site and its contents, as well as any and all rights that correspond to Holaluz.com;
- You shall not reproduce, copy, transform, modify, distribute, communicate publicly or make available to the public either the Site or any of its contents or transformations thereof by any means or method of exploitation;
Therefore, as a User, you will be responsible for any direct or indirect damage of any kind that Holaluz.com may suffer as a result of any misuse of the Site and/or any breach of these usage terms and conditions or the Law by the User.
Access to our services
Access for contracting: As a User who accesses our Site for contracting our services, you hereby declare and guarantee us:
- That you have the capacity to enter into contracts;
- That all of the personal information that you will provide us (including: personal data, contact information, identification information and bank account numbers), as well as all information related to your supply point(s), is true, accurate, valid and authentic, and that you will keep it duly updated through any of the channels in place for contacting us;
- That you know that the contracting system for our services is completely online, and that by accessing and completing the contracting procedure that is offered on the Site, you accept this form of contracting;
- That likewise you know and accept that by accepting the terms and conditions agreed upon during the contracting procedure, which you will perform by validating the link with the data from your contract that we will send you by email, you are providing your sent and formalizing your contract;
- That you know and accept that invoices from Holaluz.com are issued by email in PDF format and are then archived in your Customer account and that you expressly accept this billing method.
Contracting: Once a contract is signed with Holaluz.com, in addition to your status as a User of our Site, you also acquire status as a Customer: Your relationship with Holaluz.com will be governed by the contract signed (to which you will always have access), and as a User/Customer, you will have access to the specific area for Customers through your account, activated with your username and password. From this point forward, you are also obligated to:
- Keep your login data (username and password) properly protected and not to communicate or transfer it to any third party; in case of theft, loss or improper communication of said data to third parties, you are obligated to tell us of such as soon as possible so that we can replace them with new credentials;
- Use the specific area on the Site for Customers for the purposes for which they are considered, i.e., the management of your relationship as a Customer of Holaluz.com, the archiving and documentation of your personal data, of your billing, contracts and invoices;
- Abstain from any use of the specific area for Customers and/or its contents that is against the law, public order, morality or generally accepted best customs;
- Access your billing information and invoices through the Customer area.
Your comments: When, as a User and/or Customer of Holaluz.com, you send us any observation, opinion or comment about either our services or our Customer Support, whether by email or by any other means, you are expressly and freely authorizing us to use them to the greatest extent possible and, in case these observations, opinions and/or comments are considered protected by intellectual property rights, you hereby transfer to us exclusively, and with the possibility of transferring them to third parties, the rights of reproduction, public communication and/or making them available to the public, whether in whole or in part, in any medium and operating methods that we consider timely, especially at our Site (for example, under https://www.holaluz.com/en/personal-experiences/) and in our marketing, promotional and/or advertising documentation), with a worldwide scope and for the entire duration of those rights. Keep in mind that, to protect your privacy, these comments will be published, always referring only your first name and city.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights. “Holaluz.com” is a Spanish national mark registered with number 3002531 in Classes 9, 35 and 39, owner of Holaluz.com All distinguishing signs and logos that accompany it are the creations of Holaluz, which holds on them, exclusively, all intellectual and/or industrial property rights that the current law grants.
Furthermore, the design of this entire Site and all of its contents (text, graphics, logos, drawings, photographs, software, source code, etc.) are the exclusive property of Holaluz.com, which holds, in their entirety, all intellectual and/or industrial property rights that may be derived from them, in their entirety (i.e., for the entire legal duration of those rights, worldwide, and for any and all manners of exploitation) or, alternately, have been duly licensed for the exploitation by their legitimate holders.
Therefore, it is strictly prohibited to exploit (reproduction, distribution, public communication, make available to the public and/or transform it, including by translation) all of the Site content that is subject to industrial and intellectual property by any means without the prior written authorization of Holaluz.com. All of this is done under the civil and criminal sanctions provided for by the law in force.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Data. Personal data that you provide us through the Site or by email or by any other means, including the IP address from which you connect to us (for reasons of security and fraud), will be included in a computer file owned by Holaluz.com. Holaluz.com has implemented the security measures legally provided for the preservation of said data.
Your data will be used to manage all aspects of our commercial and contractual relationship, including, unless you have strictly opposed it, the delivery of commercial communications (including by email and phone) from Holaluz.com.
Holaluz.com will provide your data to third parties only when strictly necessary to provide the services contracted and solely for this purpose (for example, in case of subcontracting all or part of the service) or in the event of the fulfillment of existing legal obligations.
As a User, you may always access your personal data to access your rights to correction, deletion or opposition to its processing. To do so, you may send us a letter along with a photocopy of your National ID Document (DNI), indicating the right that you wish to exercise, by email to email@example.com or ordinary or certified mail to Holaluz.com – LOPD, Paseo Juan de Borbón 99-101, 4ª Planta, 08039, Barcelona.
For any question related to the functions granted to the Data Protection Officer, you can send us an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liability of Holaluz.com The liability ofHolaluz.com for the services that are contracted through the Site is as provided for in the applicable Spanish law, which is reflected in the general contracting terms, which may be accessed at https://www.holaluz.com/en/legal-documents/general-conditions/.
With regard to the Site:
Holaluz.com reserves the right to temporarily interrupt access to the Site at any time and without prior notice when required for technical, security, control or maintenance reasons.
Holaluz.com is not liable for:
- Interruptions, delays or malfunctioning of the Site, or for any damages that may arise from these, originated from causes that are out of its control (including power failures, lack of access to communication networks, hacker attacks, viruses or other harmful elements), Acts of God or intentional or malicious actions by the User and/or Customer;
- Direct and indirect damages of any type derived from the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or updating of the data provided by the User and/or Customer;
- Direct and indirect damages of any nature derived from access by the User and/or Client to third-party sites to which they have been referred through links provided on the Site: In this regard, the purpose of the links that we provide is to inform you of other sources of information that may expand information or data provided on our Site, and while we always try to refer to reliable sources, they are owned and the responsibility of their respective holders;
- Social Services. Based on the provisions of Royal Decree 897/2017, which regulates measures to protect domestic consumers, we make available to the competent bodies of the Autonomous Communities the electronic mail ServiciosSociales@holaluz.com to make the communications provided for in that standard.
When the Client is considered a Consumer under RDL 1/2007 and he contracts using this web page, the parties agree, at their choice, to submit any conflicts to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of the consumer, with waiver of any other forum. Similarly, as a member of Confianza Online and in the terms of their Ethical Code, in case of any controversies relating to online contracting and publicity, data protection and protection of minors, the consumer can use the extrajudicial resolution of conflicts system of Confianza Online (www.confianzaonline.es)