- Why should I change to HolaLuz.com?
- During the change over, will I be without electricity?
- Do I have to do any paperwork for the change?
- Do I need to change my installation to switch over to HolaLuz.com?
- If I change, can I go back to my old company?
- Can I switch to HolaLuz.com if I don't hold the electricity contract?
- It really won't cost me a thing to switch to HolaLuz.com?
- Will I have a minimum contractual period if I make the change?
- What documentation do I need in order to register a new electricity contract on HolaLuz.com?
- I don't have electricity. How much will it cost me to register a new supply point?
- How do I know which rate I have now?
- How can I change the power or electricity rate when signing up for HolaLuz.com?
- How do I know which rate suits me best?
- How can I change the power company to HolaLuz.com?
- How do I register a new electricity contract with HolaLuz.com?
- How do I know which rate suits me best?
- I'm a tenant. Can I switch over to HolaLuz.com?
- Can I have more than one electricity contract?
- What happens if I have any doubts?
- Who will send me the bill?
- How often will the bill arrive?
- Can I send you my meter reading?
- How can I consult with you about a doubt regarding my bill?
- What if I have an incident?
- Who will come to read my meter?
- Can I modify the payment account, the contract holder or the contracted power?
- Can I modify the power or electricity rate after contracting it?
- What is the term Energy on my bill?
- What is the term Power on my bill?
- What are the electricity taxes?
- What is the meter rental?
- Which is the distributor in my area?
- What is the free market?
- What is the Last Resort Rate (TUR)?
- What is a social grant?
- Who generates the energy that I consume?
- Who is Red Eléctrica?
- What does a distributor do?
- What is a marketer?
- What is the ICP?
- What is your CUPS?
- What are the electricity tolls (peajes)?
- What is a charge point?
- Can I have a charge point for my electrical car at home?
- Can I connect my car to a normal outlet in my house?
- How much power does an electrical car need?
- How much power does an electrical motorcycle need?
- How much does a charge point at home for my electric car cost?
- What is a slow charge point?
- What is a semi-fast charge point?
- How much does an electrical vehicle charge point in a community parking lot cost?
- Can I install a charge point in community parking space?
- Is it possible for each resident to have their own individual charger in a community parking lot?
- What paperwork do I have to do in order to have a charge point for an electric car?
- Do I need to purchase a charge point for my electric car?
- Do I have to register another supply point to be able to install a charge point for my car?
- If I have a company, can I put chargers for my company's electrical vehicles?
- I want to adapt my fleet of commercial cars, what do I have to take into account? Do I need a special permit?
- What is photovoltaic (PV) solar energy?
- What does a solar installation include?
- How much does a solar panel installation cost?
- What aids or tax benefits does exist for the installation of solar panels?
- Where can I buy solar panels?
- Is it legal to install solar panels on the roof?
- What does “simplified compensation” in self-consumption mean?
- Why does Holaluz believe in self-consumption?
- How many solar panels do I need for a house?
Why should I change to HolaLuz.com?
Because we're an independent marketer, the first 100% online marketer in the Spanish state and we offer you:
- The attention and the service you've been hoping for.
- A fair price on your bill.
- Clear bills, with no added services that you don't need.
- Control over your costs, with services such as the pre-bill.
- And we only buy certified 100% green energy.
But that's not all! In this post we'll explain to you another reason to switch to HolaLuz.com.
And if you have any doubts, you can always ask us.
Customer Service900 64 92 92
|Data controller:||HOLALUZ-CLIDOM, S.A.|
|Purpose:||Sending of information and/or service provision|
|Legitimation:||Contract performance or express consent.|
|Recipients:||Personal data will not be transferred to third parties outside the scope of the services provided.|
|Rights:||Access, rectification and erasure of the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.|
|Additional information:||You can check the additional information about Data Protection on our web.|