- Why should I switch to Holaluz?
- During the switch to Holaluz, will my energy supply be cut off?
- Do I have to do any paperwork for switching to Holaluz ?
- Do I need to change my installation to switch to Holaluz?
- If I switch to Holaluz, can I go back to my old company?
- Can I switch to Holaluz if I don't hold the electricity contract?
- It really won't cost me a thing to switch to Holaluz?
- Will I have a minimum contractual period if I switch to Holaluz?
- What documentation do I need to register a new electricity contract on Holaluz?
- I don't have electricity. How much does it cost to register a new supply point?
- How do I know which rate I have now?
- How can I change the power or electricity rate when signing up for Holaluz?
- How do I know which power suits me best?
- How can I change the electricity supplier to Holaluz?
- How do I register a new electricity contract with Holaluz?
- How do I know which Holaluz rate suits me best?
- I'm a tenant. Can I switch over to Holaluz?
- Can I have more than one electricity contract with Holaluz?
- What happens if I have any doubts about Holaluz?
- If I switch to Holaluz, who will send me the bill?
- How often will the Holaluz bill arrive?
- Can I send you my meter reading?
- How can I consult with you about a doubt regarding my bill?
- What if I have an incident with Holaluz?
- If I switch to Holaluz, who will come to read my meter?
- Can I modify the payment account, the contract holder or the contracted power?
- Can I modify the power or electricity rate after contracting it?
- What is the term Energy on my bill?
- What is the term Power on my bill?
- What are the electricity taxes?
- What is the meter rental?
- Which is the distributor in my area?
- What is the free market in the energy sector?
- What was the Last Resort Rate (TUR)?
- What are the Energy Benefits
- Who generates the energy that I consume?
- Who is Red Eléctrica de España?
- What does a distributor do?
- What is an electricity supplier?
- What is the ICP?
- What is your CUPS?
- What are the electricity tolls (peajes)?
- What is a charge point?
- Can I have a charge point for my electrical car at home?
- Can I connect my car to a normal outlet in my house?
- How much power does an electrical car need?
- How much power does an electrical motorcycle need?
- How much does a charge point at home for my electric car cost?
- What is a slow charge point?
- What is a semi-fast charge point?
- How much does an electrical vehicle charge point in a community parking lot cost?
- Can I install a charge point in community parking space?
- Is it possible for each resident to have their own individual charger in a community parking lot?
- Do I have to register another supply point to be able to install a charge point for my car?
- If I have a company, can I put chargers for my company's electrical vehicles?
- What is photovoltaic (PV) solar energy?
- What does a solar installation include?
- How much does a solar panel installation cost?
- What aids or tax benefits does exist for the installation of solar panels?
- Where can I buy solar panels?
- Is it legal to install solar panels on the roof?
- What does “simplified compensation” in self-consumption mean?
- Why does Holaluz believe in self-consumption?
- How many solar panels do I need for a house?
- Can I sell the surplus energy from my solar panels?
Why should I switch to Holaluz?
Because we're an independent marketer, the first 100% online marketer in the Spanish state and we offer you:
- The attention and the service you've been hoping for.
- A fair price on your bill.
- Clear bills, with no added services that you don't need.
- Control over your costs, with services such as the pre-bill.
- And we only buy certified 100% green energy.
But that's not all! In this post we'll explain to you another reason to switch to Holaluz.
And if you have any doubts, you can always ask us.
|Data controller:||HOLALUZ-CLIDOM, S.A.|
|Purpose:||Sending of information and/or service provision|
|Legitimation:||Contract performance or express consent.|
|Recipients:||Personal data will not be transferred to third parties outside the scope of the services provided.|
|Rights:||Access, rectification and erasure of the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.|
|Additional information:||You can check the additional information about Data Protection on our web.|