Help topics

What documentation do I need in order to register a new electricity contract on

If you do not currently have electricity in your supply point, but there has been electricity before, we'll only ask you the electricity inspection bulletin of your installation and your National Identity Document during the registration process. Remember to have them scanned and handy!

If you don't have electricity and you want to register a new suppl pointy, you must first contact the distributor from your area to request your CUPS. We explain which distributor pertains to you here.

If you want to switch the company and join (and not make a new registration), you only need to fill in the registration form with one of your bills handy.

Easy, right?

Need help?

Each sector has its own jargon, we'll help you to understand ours so that you don't have any doubts and so that you can make the right decision.
Read the glossary

Get informed by calling us on

900 67 07 07

or let us call you

By clicking "Call me" I confirm I have accept Holaluz's privacy policy.