Help topics

How do I register a new electricity contract with

In HolaLuz we ask ourselves, why don't we make things simpler? This way, if you want to register a new supply point, you only have to contact the distributor from your area to obtain the CUPS.

Once you have the CUPS number you can begin to fill in the registration form on our website. In 7 business days, on average, you'll have electricity in your home.

Need help?

Each sector has its own jargon, we'll help you to understand ours so that you don't have any doubts and so that you can make the right decision.
Read the glossary

Call us at 900 67 07 07

Or we will call you