- Why should I switch to Holaluz?
- During the switch to Holaluz, will my energy supply be cut off?
- Do I have to do any paperwork for switching to Holaluz ?
- Do I need to change my installation to switch to Holaluz?
- If I switch to Holaluz, can I go back to my old company?
- Can I switch to Holaluz if I don't hold the electricity contract?
- It really won't cost me a thing to switch to Holaluz?
- Will I have a minimum contractual period if I switch to Holaluz?
- What documentation do I need to register a new electricity contract on Holaluz?
- I don't have electricity. How much does it cost to register a new supply point?
- How do I know which rate I have now?
- How can I change the power or electricity rate when signing up for Holaluz?
- How do I know which power suits me best?
- How can I change the electricity supplier to Holaluz?
- How do I register a new electricity contract with Holaluz?
- How do I know which Holaluz rate suits me best?
- I'm a tenant. Can I switch over to Holaluz?
- Can I have more than one electricity contract with Holaluz?
- What happens if I have any doubts about Holaluz?
- If I switch to Holaluz, who will send me the bill?
- How often will the Holaluz bill arrive?
- Can I send you my meter reading?
- How can I consult with you about a doubt regarding my bill?
- What if I have an incident with Holaluz?
- If I switch to Holaluz, who will come to read my meter?
- Can I modify the payment account, the contract holder or the contracted power?
- Can I modify the power or electricity rate after contracting it?
- What is the term Energy on my bill?
- What is the term Power on my bill?
- What are the electricity taxes?
- What is the meter rental?
- Which is the distributor in my area?
- What is the free market in the energy sector?
- What was the Last Resort Rate (TUR)?
- What are the Energy Benefits
- Who generates the energy that I consume?
- Who is Red Eléctrica de España?
- What does a distributor do?
- What is an electricity supplier?
- What is the ICP?
- What is your CUPS?
- What are the electricity tolls (peajes)?
- What is a charge point?
- Can I have a charge point for my electrical car at home?
- Can I connect my car to a normal outlet in my house?
- How much power does an electrical car need?
- How much power does an electrical motorcycle need?
- How much does a charge point at home for my electric car cost?
- What is a slow charge point?
- What is a semi-fast charge point?
- How much does an electrical vehicle charge point in a community parking lot cost?
- Can I install a charge point in community parking space?
- Is it possible for each resident to have their own individual charger in a community parking lot?
- Do I have to register another supply point to be able to install a charge point for my car?
- If I have a company, can I put chargers for my company's electrical vehicles?
- What is photovoltaic (PV) solar energy?
- What does a solar installation include?
- How much does a solar panel installation cost?
- What aids or tax benefits does exist for the installation of solar panels?
- Where can I buy solar panels?
- Is it legal to install solar panels on the roof?
- What does “simplified compensation” in self-consumption mean?
- Why does Holaluz believe in self-consumption?
- How many solar panels do I need for a house?
- Can I sell the surplus energy from my solar panels?
What are the Energy Benefits
This is a social measure which was created to protect more disadvantaged groups. It appeared in 2009 with the creation of the TUR by the Government and consists of freezing this rate until 2012. This is, it maintained the price of the rate throughout that time, regardless of the increases that the TUR may have experienced
The following more disadvantaged groups could take advantage of the social grant:
- Low household income (IPREM).
- Pensioners with minimal benefits.
- Large families.
- People with a recognised degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
In this page we'll explain it to you in greater detail.
|Data controller:||HOLALUZ-CLIDOM, S.A.|
|Purpose:||Sending of information and/or service provision|
|Legitimation:||Contract performance or express consent.|
|Recipients:||Personal data will not be transferred to third parties outside the scope of the services provided.|
|Rights:||Access, rectification and erasure of the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.|
|Additional information:||You can check the additional information about Data Protection on our web.|